martes, 29 de enero de 2008

10 Things...

...you might dont know about me.

  1. I like to eat my popcorn with a lots of pepper and parmesan cheesse.
  2. When I was younger, I was a huge fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and there was a episode where Buffy dies, and I cried all night.
  3. I love cheesse, everything its better with it in my opinion.
  4. I walk around the house while I'm brushing my teeth.
  5. My favorite part of the chicken are the wings.
  6. I used to bite my nails, but now I'm obsess about having them perfect.
  7. I have to sleep facing the door. Dont know why it makes me feel safe.
  8. My favorite drink is Nestea.
  9. Gilmore Girls is my favorite show ever, and the only one I can watch over and over, with out getting sick of it.
  10. When I was like six I wanted to be a vet.

No hay comentarios: