lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

1/27

What I ate

Breakfast: Bowl of corn flakes mixed with granola and non fat milk.
Snack: 1 banana & a non fat strawberry-banana yogurt
Lunch: 1 Tbsp. of rice & a little pice of beef meat
Snack: A mango-strawberry flavored popsicle, made out of Clight juice
Dinner: Soda crackers with fat free Philadelphia Cheese.

I think I did okey, but i should try to eat more non process food. At lunch I should have had an salad, but I forgot to prepare it (I only eat salad if a make it). I didn't felt hungry during the day. All I drank today was water.

Exercise


I went for a walk this afternoon at a "mini" park that is near my house. I liked to walk there because there was always people around and it made me feel safe. But today I realised that everything had changed since the last time I went there. Now the park is full of construction workers of a building near by, and they keep staring at me, and even shouting me things, I ignored them, but I'm not sure if I should go back there every day.

I need new sportswear. I usually wear sweatpant, a t-shirt & one of my brother's cap. Today i didn't wore a cap, because the one that matched my outfit my brother left it at the neighbors house, instead i used a headband. I also wore an waist trimmer under my t-shirt to increase the sweating on my tummy area.

Well back at walking, I did okey, I think, I don't own a sport watch so I walked until I felt tired. I came back here and did like 20 mins. at the AbSwing. I don't feel sore, just tired.

I listened to really cool stuff while I was exercising also.

Here's the playlist (or what I remember of it) :

Rod Stweart- If You Want My Body
iCiNG Podcast - Being Happy
Weezer - Beverly Heels
Weezer - Perfect Situation
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's - Date With a Night
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo
Uepa Radio Show


TV Diet

You won't believe but today i just watched 1 hour of television, just one episode of CSI. I really didn't watched anymore because i didn't have the time. I read two chapter of the Agatha Christie book, they are almost going to reveal who the assasin is.

No hay comentarios: